More than an office building
At River Point, we believe in fostering a happy, healthy, productive community that's in line with the expectations of today's forward-thinking companies. As such, we invest thoughtfully in amenities that truly make a difference in the daily lives of our tenant community -- from yoga & meditation classes to healthy breakfasts to sponsored happy hours, we believe in creating a uniquely engaged community, setting the standard for what it means to "love your tenants."
The 5,000 square foot River Point fitness center is located on the 2nd floor of the building and offers a complete line of cardiovascular and strength training equipment, a group exercise room with appropriate sound and vibration isolation, and men’s and women’s locker rooms. Fitness Center membership is restricted to tenants in the building.
In addition, the River Point fitness center offers group exercise classes, personal training, massage services, towel service, laundry services, and incentive programs. For more information regarding membership rates, personal training, or massage appointments, please click the link for Life Start here: Life Start at River Point
The tenant lounge is located adjacent to the conference center on the 23rd floor. The lounge is furnished with seating and electrical outlets to provide tenants an alternative workspace and relaxation center. Various food vending options will be provided for purchase.
River Point Park
The plaza and riverwalk will be River Point's contribution to the City of Chicago's revived dedication to creating an imaginative green space along the Chicago River. The plaza, designed by world-renowned landscape architect, The Office of James Burnett, will be the largest riverfront park in downtown Chicago and will feature extensive seating, native and botanical gardens and public art to create a unique and exciting new addition to the Chicago Riverfront. Read More
Social Connectivity, Corporate Benefits & Employee Perks
At River Point, we believe in the importance of creating a building community, providing to our members opportunities to connect with one another thru various tenant events and networking seminars, as well as leveraging the collective demographics of the building community to provide to our members local discounts on select retailers and services, along with providing corporate services to help our companies bring the very best services to their employee base.
Additional Retail & Amenity Information
- ATM An ATM is available for tenant convenience at the Canal Street lower lobby entrance.
- Bicycle StorageThe bicycle storage entrance is located on Lake Street. The room has secured access that can be granted by the Hines Management Office.
- Dropboxes FedEx, UPS and USPS dropboxes will be located in the lower lobby level and will be serviced once daily.
- Restaurants Gibsons Italia, located on the Riverside Plaza, is an upscale white-tablecloth restaurant open for lunch and dinner. Market Creations Cafe, located on Lake Street, is a fast casual restaurant open for breakfast and lunch.
- River Point Park The 1.5 acre public park is open from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily with ADA-accessible seating on the plaza and along the river levels. A “Lunch on the Lawn” picnic will be available during nice weather with a blanket supplied by the Hines Management Office.
- Shoe Shine Service Shoe shine services are located on the 2nd Floor. For pricing, please contact the Hines Management Office.
- Tenant Lounge The tenant lounge is located adjacent to the conference center on the 23rd floor. The lounge is furnished with seating and electrical outlets to provide tenants an alternative workspace and relaxation center. Various food vending options will be provided for purchase.
- Umbrellas Umbrellas will be available for check-out during inclement weather at the security desk.
- Wi-Fi Complimentary wireless internet will be provided for tenant use in the lounge, conference center, Riverside Plaza and Fitness Center.
Private executive parking is available. Please email the Hines Management Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.