The building conference center, located on the 23rd floor, is available for tenant meetings and presentations. The center features audio / visual systems, internet access, and a kitchen prep area.
- Television at each conference room
- Projector & Screen for large conference
- Power, Data, and Video Connections
- Internet Access
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Snacks for Purchase
- Beverages for Purchase
- Coat Closets
- Black-out Shades
- Lounge Seating Area
- Half Day : $400
- Full Day : $700
- Half Day : $300
- Full Day : $500
ROOM A + B
- Half Day : $600
- Full Day : $1,000
- Half Day : $800
- Full Day : $1,500
*Please note, conference center hours are 8 AM - 5 PM Monday-Friday
A: Conference Room A is booked
B: Conference Room B is booked
FULL: Entire space is booked
*Please note: this calendar is not yet accurate or regularly updated
The following guidelines have been set forth by River Point Property Management in an effort to provide each tenant with equitable access to the shared Conference Center:
- Re ervations cannot be made more than four weeks in advance. Reasonable restrictions on conference reservations may be implemented and enforced by property management at any time .
- The Tenant Lounge area will be available for use by all tenants from 8am -5pm , Monday - Friday. The confere nce center is not typically accessible out ide of those hours .
- Fooda will be in the tenant lounge every day from 11:30am to 1:30pm . If you would like to book out the full spac e, Fooda will be relocated to the lower lobby.
- Full Conference Center reservations shall be limited to not more than 4 per year, per tenant.
- Due to the design of the room , the Projector is only available when you rent the full conference space.
- Food must be catered directly to your tenant suite or your reserved conference room. Food that is catered to the tenant lounge will be asked to be removed.
- Please be mindful that you may be entering a meeting that is currently in session when the conference room doors are closed.
- Feel free to stop by the Property Management Office prior to your conference if you would like to view the space . Due to the complexity and sensitivity of the conferenc e center software, the appropriate property management personnel ust be in the room during any AV troubleshooting. Time for troubleshooting cannot be guaranteed, but we can guarantee that we will do our best to make sure you are taken care of.
- Cancellation within five business days prior to event: 50% of the total room rental fee will remain payable.